Free Download (Click below)
EXAMINATION NOTICE NO. 04/2012-CSP DATED 11.02.2012
(LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 05.03.2012)
Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for
recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public
Service Commission on 20th May, 2012 in accordance with the Rules published by the
Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 4th
# The number of vacancies to be filled on the result of the examination is expected to
be approximately 1037. The number of vacancies may undergo change.
# Reservation will be made for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Sched-
uled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Physically Disabled Categories in respect
of vacancies as may be fixed by the Government.
1. CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION: The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Commission take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/ Personality Test.
2. HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online
applications are available on the above- mentioned website. Brief Instructions
for filling up the "Online Application Form" given in Appendix-II.
3. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
The online Applications can be filled up to 5th March, 2012 till 11.59
PM after which the link will be disabled.
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate
three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The eAdmission
Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website
for downloading by candidates. No Admission
will be sent by post.
5. PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS:
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for
wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question
6. FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications,
candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter
near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/
011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00
7. MOBILE PHONES BANNED:
(a) Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed
inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any
infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including
ban from future examinations.
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned
items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as
arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured.
8. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the
Examination Halls, as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured.
Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLY THROUGH ONLINE MODE
NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS ALLOWED