Some of the following examinations display a general overview when clicked upon. Detailed notification (when issued) will be available in the 'Examination' Module. The months shown here are only indicative and will vary from year to year.
1. Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (In May)
2. Civil Services (Main) Examination (In Oct/Nov)
3. Indian Forest Service Examination (In July)
4. Engineering Services Examination (In June)
5. Geologist Examination (in December)
6. Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (In July)
7. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (In April & September)
8. Combined Defence Services Examination (In February & August)
9. Combined Medical Services Examination (In January)
10. Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination (In November)
11. Section Officers/Stenographers (Grade-B/Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competetive Examination (In December)
12. Central Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination (In October)
Service Allocation (CSE - 2010) Total number of candidates selected = 824 Rank Roll Number Name & Address of the Candidate Cat...
Download Free Ebook in Pdf - Constitution Of India in english and hindi medium! Amendment Acts also give here for your reference. Click on t...
CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAMINATION 2009 FINAL RESULT declaired on 6 may 2010 Rank Order List of Successful Candidates Rank - Name 1 SHAH FAE...
Dear Aspirants! Here is the original question paper for Union Public Service Commission Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Examinat...
Career Quest always provides you some important news to help you in your IAS preparation. Here's the latest one - Now monthly m...
Prashant Singh got selected in CPF exam conducted by UPSC in 2012-13 as Assistant Commandant. His first choice was CRPF which most of the c...
Yojana is a monthly devoted to socio-economic issues and started its publication in 1957 with Mr. Khuswant Singh as its Chief Editor. The ma...
Hello! Dear friends some of are now preparing for the Interview stage of Staff Selection Commission's Combined Graduate Level exam. ...
Dear aspirants! Frontline is one of the most useful magazine for Civil Services exam. International current affairs are extensive...
1. With reference to National Rural Health Mission, which of the following are the jobs of 'ASHA', a trained community health...